Niagara Falls Bridge Commission
PO Box 395
Niagara Falls Ont.
The Commission is incorporated under the laws of the United States of America by a joint resolution of the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress, dated June 16, 1938. It owns, operates, and manages the Rainbow, Whirlpool-Rapids, and Lewiston-Queenston bridges.
The Commission is composed of four members from Ontario and four members from New York. The Ontario members are appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council. The chair of the Commission in alternate years is Canadian.
- The Commission meets once a month, with the annual meeting being held in January.
Appointees are paid by the Commission.