Provincial Judges Pension Board
- Treasury Board Secretariat
C/O ONTARIO PENSION BOARD, 200 KING STREET WEST, SUITE 2200
- 416-601-4037; 1-844-432-9024
- Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, ss. 53(1)(a.3) (opens a new window)
- O. Reg. 290/13 (opens a new window)
The Board is responsible for the administration of the pension benefits arising out of the pension plan established and maintained for provincial judges.
The Lieutenant Governor in Council appoints five members and designates a chair from among the members.
Members serve three years and until a successor is appointed. Members are eligible for reappointment.
- Four meetings a year held at 200 King Street West, Suite 2200. A half day of preparation time per meeting is required.
Appointments & Vacancies
|1.||Chair (Part-Time)||DEBORAH OAKLEY||
12-Mar-2020 - 11-Mar-2023
|2.||Member (Part-Time)||GUS GATZIOS||
27-Feb-2020 - 26-Feb-2023
|3.||Member (Part-Time)||KEVIN ADOLPHE||
16-Apr-2020 - 15-Apr-2023
|4.||Member (Part-Time)||ELIZABETH BOYD||
10-Dec-2020 - 09-Dec-2023
|5.||Member (Part-Time)||TOM MCKAY||
07-Jan-2021 - 06-Jan-2024