Ontario French-Language Educational Communications Authority (TFO)
21 COLLEGE ST, 6TH FLOOR
- Ontario French-Language Educational Communications Authority Act, 2008, S.O. 2008, c. 10, ss. 2(1) (opens a new window)
The Authority's mandate is to provide a broad range of educational and cultural programs and services that reflect the dynamic and rich nature of French-speaking Ontario. The Authority governs TFO, the province's source for Franco-Ontarian educational and cultural multimedia products, and serves all those interested in knowledge, discovery and learning.
The members of the Authority form and are its board of directors. The Authority shall consist of nine members appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council, one of whom shall be the Chair. The Lieutenant Governor in Council may designate one of the other members as Vice-Chair, and shall appoint a person other than a member of the Authority as the chief executive officer of the Authority.
• Board experience / Governance
• Executive Management, Strategic Planning and Risk Management
• Finance and Accounting
• Legal and Regulatory
• Philanthropy and sponsorship
• Industry 4.0 - Technologies
• Brand Management, Marketing, Public Relations and Government Relations
• Human Resources
• Representation in local and regional markets and Community Involvement
A member may be appointed to hold office for a term of up to five years and may be reappointed for further terms of up to five years each. The chief executive officer may be appointed to hold office for a term of up to five years and may be reappointed for further terms of up to five years each.
- Meetings of the Board shall be held at the call of the Chair, but in no case shall more than four months elapse between meetings of the board.
Appointments & Vacancies
|1.||Chair (Part-Time)||JEAN LEPINE||
25-Mar-2021 - 24-Mar-2025
|3.||Member (Part-Time)||DOMINIQUE GIGUERE||
04-Mar-2022 - 03-Mar-2024
|4.||Member (Part-Time)||FREDERIC DUGUAY||
10-Mar-2022 - 09-Mar-2024
|5.||Member (Part-Time)||LUCIE LAPLANTE||
20-Oct-2022 - 19-Oct-2024
|6.||Member (Part-Time)||CHRISTINE E. NTOUBA DIKONGUE||
03-Nov-2022 - 02-Nov-2024
|7.||Member (Part-Time)||MONIQUE MÉNARD||
19-Jan-2023 - 18-Jan-2025
|8.||Member (Part-Time)||MAXIM JEAN-LOUIS||
09-Feb-2023 - 08-Feb-2025
|10.||Chief Executive Officer (Full-Time)||MICHELLE SÉGUIN||
17-Feb-2023 - 16-Feb-2025