- Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries
235 Queens Quay West
- Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER C.38 (opens a new window)
- Harbourfront Centre By-Laws No. 5
Harbourfront Centre is an innovative, non-profit cultural organization which provides internationally renowned programming in the arts, culture, education and recreation, all within a collection of distinctive venues in the heart of Toronto's downtown waterfront.
The provincial members are appointed by Minister Nomination Letter.
• Be a resident of Ontario;
• Be over the age of 18 years;
• Not have been found incapable by any court in Canada or elsewhere; and
• Not have the status of bankrupt.
- The Board meets annually.
Appointees are eligible to receive expenses only.
Appointments & Vacancies
|1.||Member (Part-Time)||MEGAN BOYLE||
17-Sep-2021 - 16-Sep-2024